Welcome To CPKS!

Monday, February 23, 2009

:'(

***Updated***


Oh My Gawd! =( Some one just commented on my site saying I'm stupid..

.........And 2 people stopped following my blog.............

Is he/she from CPKS? :'( :'(

----------------------------------------------------------

SUSPECT: WILDER194
SUSPECT 2: CHUCKELOO 

-----------------------------------------------------------

Wilder194 copied full post from Catalog cheats on my blog. He stole all my credits. Did not write cheats from me even!!! 

Commented on his blog. Told him I would let him off with the 1st warning. If 2nd warning, Have site shut down. Wilder deleted my post. Got mad. Probably commented me stupid with Annoymous name on my blog. 

-------------------------------------------------------------

Chuckeloo. Stopped following my blog always. I always go to his site and beg him to follow my blog again. Chuckeloo stopped following same time when Annoymous commented. I emailed him. Asked him if he were Annoymous. Chuckeloo said he didn't. He never uses Annoymous. He didn't stop following my blog. He followed it Annoymously/privately. 

--------------------------------------------------------------

Wilder194. I'm an author of his site. I went to his blog. Posted on it saying I would like to stop being an author. CLICK HERE TO READ FULL POST BEFORE WILDER DELETES IT

If unable to see page read:

>Wilder194> Sorry but I would like to stop being an author

>Other People reading> Please don't ask why

>Everyone> Someone has cursed on my blog with the name Annoymous and I hope that is not someone from this blog


Ha-ha. Why am I laughing? Coz he then needs to find another author...Makes no sense...

I asked Wilder194 to go back to his post and write Credits from Lynnzie5103, but after 2 days my name wasn't printed there!!!!!! I'M HAVING SECOND THOUGHTS IF I NEED TO SHUT DOWN HIS WEBSITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  


NOW, LOOK AT THE LAST PICTURE HE HAS COPIED!! HA!! SEE MY CP ISLAND@BLOGSPOT SIGNATURE!!??? NOW THAT'S PROOF!! WILDER194 COPYS POSTS

DO NOT WORK FOR HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1


4 questions/comments/concerns:

Emotional Penguins said...

Hey Lynnz, the link doesn work....

~J~

Lynnzie5103 said...

o.o

Avatar14 said...

chuckeloo also stopped following my site but i dont think it was her. so ya

Lynnzie5103 said...

>CPCritic> What?