Welcome To CPKS!

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

OMG SHUT UP ABOUT CHOCOMINT!

YEAH EVERYONE KEEPS GOING ON ABOUT CHOCOMINT! WTH!!! OK CHOCOMINT HAS LEFT LEAVE IT AT THAT! JUST STOP ALL THE ARGUEMENTS!

ITS SERIOUSLY SO ANNOYING ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU AREN'T PART OF IT! WHY WASTE PRECIOUS BLOGGING SPACE WITH ARGUEMENTS!

This is a Club Penguin blog, not a stupid arguing forum!

Ok seriously stop! Just leave it like it is! She isn't on this site anymore so let her get on with her life and stop bothering her and everyone else!

I'm leaving it at that and I'm not posting here until it's all stopped...

Becky1507

3 questions/comments/concerns:

sahana :) said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
FallLeaves said...

Uh-huh.

H4NNAH said...

Well SHE started it...

I know, I KNOW. I'll stop...