Welcome To CPKS!

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

STOP IT CHOCOMINT x100,000,000,000!! NOW!!!!

OKAY CHOCOMINT. JUST EVERRRYYWWHHHEEEREEE I GO ON MY FRIEND'S BLOGS, YOUR COMMENT ALWAYS APPEAR SAYING "AWESOME BLOG! CAN YOU FOLLOW MY BLOG AT BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAAAHHHHH" AND THEN THAT FRIEND WOULD FOLLOW YOUR BLOG 'COZ THEY WANT YOU TO FOLLOW THEIRS. WELL I DON'T THINK SO!! YOU'RE USING ALL MY FOLLOWERS ONMY BLOG TO FOLLOWYOURRR BLOG!!!

 

AND YOU DON'T WANT ME TO BE AN AUTHOR/ADMIN ON YOUR BLOG 'COZ YOU THINK I WOULD SHUT YOUR BLOG DOWN?? AND YOU REPLACED BECKY1507 TO BE IT?? WELL, HAR, I'M GLAD!! I'M NOT BEING RUDE I JUST CAN'T STAND!!!! I TELL YOU, YOU BETTER STOP IT. 

 

IF YOU WANT MORE FOLLOWERS YOU SHOULD COMMENT ON OTHER PEOPLE'S BLOG ABOUT THEIR POST AND NOT ASKING THEM TO FOLLOW YOUR ISLAND OR WHATEVER!!! IF THEY FIND YOU NICE THEY WILL FOLLOW, IF THEY FIND YOU SELFISH TO GET MORE FOLLERS, THEY WON'T FOLLOW YOUR BLOG. 

 

I'M ASKING YOU TO STOP IT 'COZ MORE PEOPLE ARE GOING TO BE MAD AT YOU IF YOU CONTINUE!

 

-------------------------------------------------------

Besides, Tranzi and staff. Did you remove Chocomint as an author here? 'Coz I see she's not on our Member List at the sidebar. And anyway, Becky. Did you really request Chocomint to be an author/admin at her blog? What for? =.=

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Besides, I know I need to calm down, but it's hopeless. 'Coz I can't stand stealers

4 questions/comments/concerns:

sahana :) said...

Lynnzie i have been asking for your email so i can readmin u b/c i was just being stupid in that post "bye bye lynnzie" so can we just stop fighting! ANd everyone we all know that cpks and chocomintisland are both cp cheats blog or fourums and they will most likely be in rivilery half the time so we just have to learn to have fun with it ok?

Lynnzie5103 said...

Okay, sory =( ..For hurting your feelings and stuff. Just got kindaa mad...Sorry

Lynnzie5103 said...

It was on my nerves and sometimes I blow up too much. Let's just make the fight HISTORY and don't think about it, ok?

Joannnnnnnna said...

Huh??? I really don understand................

~J~

PS: Can EVERYONE STOP fighting??? Its REALLY annoying! I used to think that CPKS was a CP CHeats site but now, its a CP battleground! ARGHH!