Welcome To CPKS!

Monday, March 2, 2009

Why do I say I'm dumb?

I don't know, I was bored...... But knowone respects opions anymore and thats so stupid!

10 questions/comments/concerns:

sahana :) said...

No offense glamie but shopping isn't everything!! srry

Anonymous said...

(rolls eyes) THATS MY OPINION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

H4NNAH said...

Hey Choco,

You like to shop too. Oh, and thankyou for not following CPKS. I appreciate it. And YOU shop too. You LIKE to. So I would NOT be talking if I were you. Not that I'm you. (Ew)

sahana :) said...

I luv shopping but i am not obbsesive. OMG transalta you r so ************. I have been trying to say sorry but you don't listen. I am sorry glamgirl too can we all just be friends again? plz... :(

sahana :) said...

No actually transalta you are not a ********* i was just mad i am so sorry. :(

H4NNAH said...

Umm, I know you said sorry. But did I accept?...

H4NNAH said...

And Glamgirl "luvs shopping" too.

FallLeaves said...

OMG!

-WolfGirl

MaddieILY said...

Ok guys. This is more of a skirmish blog than a cp one. Transalta. YOU are the boss. Your word. I know to the end of the world this is'nt my fight. I'm concerned. AND SHOPPING SO IS EVERYTHING!!! GLAMIE IM SOOOOOO WITH YAH!
The fabulox,
Picasso97

CHOLAY said...

LANGUAGE, language, Chocomint67! Shopping DOES rule! Good comeback Tranzi =]