Welcome To CPKS!

Sunday, April 19, 2009

heyy

hola, heyy, bonjour, konichiwa, shalom, HELLO

im suuuuper hyper!!

and i luvvv david beckham!! GO LA GALAXY!!!! (i think that's the team...?)

and YAY! i FINALLY got ice cream =] *inside joke*

i still have the wacko image of ms. hawthorne's head bobbing forward and backward during the assembly...EW!

lol sooo hyper!!

yay! going shopping!

the lost dog is awesome

ditto w/ baskin robbins

and CPKS

and being hyper

and ice cream

and ahv-course DAVID BECKHAM!!

and big glue sticks (which i FINALLY got, cuz i've been borrowing glue sticks from my friends and they've been getting annoyed) =D

i got a new profile pic for gmail...its cool

it's edited

IM STILL HUNGRY

i want moooore ice cream!!

ASAP!

what number post is this?

we're prob nearISH to 1000

woahhh

k well byee

5 questions/comments/concerns:

HockeyStar52 said...

OMG i saw mrs. hawthorn @ the grocey store w/ HER MOM!
What is ur profile pic? I can't tell
I had ice cream ! yummy

~ Hockey

480pie said...

750 posts

not quite there yet....

sahana :) said...

OMG! Baskin Robbins was kind of awkward on Friday! Inside Joke!

H4NNAH said...

I went shopping today too. I got new shoes (All Stars of course) and a juicy and Aero tee. And Ladyv98's brother told me about the ice cream ;)

CHOLAY said...

WHOA COOL SHOPPING TRANZI