Welcome To CPKS!

Saturday, April 18, 2009

So, you think you've seen Rockhopper?


Rockhopper makes frequent trips to Club Penguin but from April 30-May 15 something amazing will happen, everyone's lifelong dream........

ROCK HOPPER IS COMING TO WALT DISNEY WORLD IN FLORIDA!! :)

You will be able to meet him in person there-if your going during that time- speaking of then is anyone going?!

PS. I wonder how much they are paying the dude who is dressing up as Rockhopper! :)

But, I am not going then.....if anyone is then comment.

Also welcome back Vivid Star or Jessica Spink! :)

I wonder if Yarr is coming!! :)

480pie

5 questions/comments/concerns:

sahana :) said...

I am going to Disney World in June!

Dreamer said...

he he thanks for the welcome! i was on a hiatus. a looong break from blogging. well, i'm back now!!(:

480pie said...

Chocomint!?

ROCK HOPPER IS NOT COMING IN JUNE!!!!!

sahana :) said...

I know thats y i am sad :(

480pie said...

oh ok :(