So like sorry for the post saying "yawn". I'll be sure to comment about it next time. I would just like to say "HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!" to my mum. And so like, I love the Midevil party, and they actually made it better. The Gift Shop never gets decorated, and it did this time! I'm really happy about that, because thats my one of my favorite rooms in Clubpenguin. I really love the Ski Lodge, because they made the princess castle differnt from the last party. But speaking of parties, clubpenguin needs to make new ones. And get rid of old ones, because they are getting boring. They also need to bring in really cool clothes for the summer, so they can step it up. SCREAM! THERES GIANTS DADDY LONGLEGS IN MY DADS OFFICE. ON THE WINDOW! =[] =[] =[]SCREAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!
WELL ON THAT NOTE GTG!!!
<3>
Sunday, May 10, 2009
Sorry!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 questions/comments/concerns:
Ooo Daddy long legs are so annoyin!
I'm soooo mad @ the sidebar! }:(
BTW whos shawn the sheep?
I have no idea... But he is kind of mean, he ttly said bad things about my blog.
Post a Comment