Heyy you guys. The party is cool. I like the princess castle - its brill.BUBBYE NOWGLAMIE
Um.............Transalta? Could you consider making me a member again??? THANKS!
DID YOU EVEN READ THE POST THAT BECKY POSTED ABOUT CUTTING DOWN!!!!YOU COULD HAVE WRITTEN THAT IN A COMMENT!!!!!*GRR*
wow.. harsh
yeesh
Who was that??Oh and GLAMOTHY!!! HOW COULD YOU?! You copied my word... Bubbye. :( Ah dont worry - you rock, so I'll let you steal it!! :D:D:DOh and SOMEONE GET ON THE CHATBOX COZ I NEED TO TELL SOMEONE SOMETHING!! It's been stuck inside me for too long.. (Yup - about 5 minutes..):DBecky1507*
Post a Comment
5 questions/comments/concerns:
Um.............Transalta? Could you consider making me a member again??? THANKS!
DID YOU EVEN READ THE POST THAT BECKY POSTED ABOUT CUTTING DOWN!!!!YOU COULD HAVE WRITTEN THAT IN A COMMENT!!!!!
*GRR*
wow.. harsh
yeesh
Who was that??
Oh and GLAMOTHY!!! HOW COULD YOU?! You copied my word... Bubbye. :( Ah dont worry - you rock, so I'll let you steal it!! :D:D:D
Oh and SOMEONE GET ON THE CHATBOX COZ I NEED TO TELL SOMEONE SOMETHING!! It's been stuck inside me for too long.. (Yup - about 5 minutes..)
:D
Becky1507*
Post a Comment