Of course. I'm banned AGAIN. This is my third time being banned. The first time, some one else banned me and like I still don't know who. The second time, I was bored. And this time, I wanted to try and see if it would ban me if I said it. And it did. This is my third ban, do you think I am still a secret agent? Because I have five other penguins that are old enough to be agents, and they are... So I looked in the book "The F.I.S.H" and it said that "Once you are banned for any reason, you will lose your agent privaliges". But I've been banned twice and I was/ (hopefully still am) an agent... That's the only thing I'm worried about. Plus I hope the email that my penguin is registered onto gets an email saying "88Fuzzie has been banned for saying *** ***** ** **** *** [as a joke/I need to know if it will ban me kind of thing] I know, clubpenguin is messed up. Oh well, I was going to quit it this summer anyways.. I have ah lot of free items so I have clothes to wear when I don't have a membership. But my house will suck =[. Ill "live" in like Transalta's house then..... Whatever.
In other words, the Adventure party is great! It's really fun, and it actually gives you stuff to do. I like the Forest and the Cove the best. The water falls in the places are really pretty. I also love the Ice Rink.
Heyy this is a pretty long post.... To get comments, I want you to answer this question:
"Have you ever been banned, and if so, how many times? And did you get to keep your Secret Agent privalages?"
Thats all I will post for now!!
GLAMSTER
Sunday, June 14, 2009
Banned For The 3rd Time!!
I just used my brain! ~ Anonymous
Labels: Banning, The Adventure Party
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 questions/comments/concerns:
I've never been banned in my life! :) But I have purposely banned my friends penguin 4 times. :D
My rabbit likes licking keyboards. And chairs. He prefers chairs. :)
Yep. First comment - woo! :D
Becky1507
Nice Becky.
Yeah they shouldn't of told me their password... :)
I'd only do it to THEM though, no one else. :D
Yahh. I shouldnt of hinted my EMAIL password to transalta...
Post a Comment