Welcome To CPKS!

Thursday, June 18, 2009

FOR THE LAST TIME, I AM NOT BORED OF CLUB PENGUIN!

I keep seeing these ads: "Bored of club penguin?" "Tired of Club Penguin?" Well, I check them out, to see how much they've copied. So, without further ado, I present ot you, "Mydinos!"


Look at these pictures, then answer the poll!
Ok, that REALLY resembles the double-decker igloo!

3 questions/comments/concerns:

Cheeseyo67 said...

hmmmm, this "my dino" thing reminds me of when i discovered "panfu," a TOTAL copy of CP. So, i decided to go on and try it out. I admit that there are a few things a little TOO similar to things on cp... but actually, it reminds me of pokemon. You have to train these little dino pets to do your bidding, AKA fight other little dino pets, and gather other little dino pets to add to your army. sound like pokemon? yes.
To Transalta:
i see you named your little dino guy Wuffy! obviously, that's like a given! My account name is Rocket Snail, (yes it actually worked!) and my little dino guys' names are cheeseyo and tranzi! This game isn't that bad, and i might take to playing it when i have nothing else to do... (CLUB PENGUIN IS BECOMING A BORE AND I MIGHT JUST QUIT, BUT I DONT KNOW IF I SHOULD OR NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!) man, i should've made this a post. Oh dang. Transalta, can you invite me to post here again? I know that i haven't posted in like for ever, but now that it's summer, i will be so bored that i will be practically on the computer all. day. long. So please consider it.

Wow this is a long comment!!!!!!! Tranzi, please read this!!!!

-Cheeseyo67=]

Anonymous said...

OMG PANFU IS STUPID!! Instead of Google is Poogle. WHAT THE HELL?!

Its seriously stupid.

I've never seen one of those ads but I've played some of the games. Chobots is stupid and so is the one on Mimos site. I hate Mimo also, but that has nothing to do with hating the game... :)

The only good one I've actually experienced is Dizzywood. It's quite fun but gets boring WAY faster than CP gets boring.

Anyway, if we are bored of CP, why would their game be fun?! ITS PRACTICALLY THE SAME! And that weirdo dinosaw is UUHHGLY! :P GET OUT OF MY LIFE!!!



:)




Becky*

Anonymous said...

CHARMANDER!!