Welcome To CPKS!

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Help me please!

Hey guyss!! Ok so as Poly mentioned, I am doing an English project on marsh mallows.

I have to ask, if you know ANYTHING about marshmallows, please tell me! :) Comment or email me (becky15077@googlemail.com) coz that would help me a LOT!

I got a cool headery thingy! If you want, I'll email you all of my project! It'll be interesting! Doing marshmallows was just a joke but the teach took it seriously! It'll be way better than Poly's anime. :)


So yep, today me and Poly ate about three hundred marsh mallows between us. About seven people shared the bag and we ate all six hundred. And we went through a packet of Smints. And yeah I went high a Poly said! xD (< I stole Polys face ;))




Ok so thats it! Please help me. :)




Becky1507*

3 questions/comments/concerns:

sahana :) said...

Marshmallows r yummy!

480pie said...

Marsh mellows are white.


:)

480pie

Becky1507 said...

Yeah I knew that ;)

But, uh, thanks for the help.. :D

Becky*