Welcome To CPKS!

Friday, June 12, 2009

PARTY TOMORROW!

WOO! THE 1000th POST IS TOMORROW!!! EEEPP! TOMORROW GUYS!

CLICK HERE FOR THAT GREAT INVITE!

It is tomorrow at 12:00 PM PST. That is 11:00 PM EST and 6:00 PM GMT.

Ok, Transalta, I will record the party for you! :) And I will post it later. And Poly will record it too, probably.. :)

And here is an IMPORTANT URGENT MESSAGE!!!

If you can't come but you want to, comment on THIS post and we will make sure you're mentioned in the video! :)

List of people who can't come:
JoJo
480pie

And one more thing:
INVITE YOUR FRIENDS!!!!!!

:D YAY!

Ok once again, if you can't see the hyperlink, copy and paste or click this link:
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgiuyoZA0QYuMfBoSKsE5AsFOu0EYtVVh-PPezKmycUQ3w7QR_rMyWvrVrNtLEJADRCmgryI320vyPy7-4E2ldo9tbTLwl5aSeAzNwVuYIErewPmXuu_eG3FBGIClzZTuHc_u2RkeIQuiE/s1600-h/IOOO.JPG

BYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Beck-AY! (One to the Five to the OH! to the SEVEN!) :)


___________________________________________________

Jo: Arghhh!!!!!!!!!!! Darnnn……Its gonna be like 4am for me!!!!!!!!! Arghhhh!!!!!

2 questions/comments/concerns:

480pie said...

I can't come :[

Becky- make a shout out for me!!!!

480pie

Hiltonkid said...

i cant come