Ok so the 1000th post party was... I'm not sure.
My computer crashed... Anyway, thanks to:
Transalta, Glamgirl27, Poly Penguin, Firestar9003, 480pie, Logo98, Hiltonkid and anyone else who came or couldn't come but wanted to!
Anyway, my computer crashed so I couldnt record so I'm not sure who else came.. :)
Anyway - Poly I got this bag like a foot long FULL of mini marsh mallowss! I will bring them into school tomorrow! And you can have extra ;) And I wasn't in today. I'll explain tomorrow. In between getting harrassed by other pupils about why I wasn't in.
And I HAVE to say, TV is seriously SO boring in between school hours.
Anyway, who's seen Princess Protection Programme??? It's out on Friday for us and if you've seen it, tell me if its good in a comment or email. (becky15077@googlemail.com)
Well thats itttt...
Becky1507*
Tuesday, June 16, 2009
Party
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 questions/comments/concerns:
Post a Comment