Welcome To CPKS!

Saturday, June 20, 2009

Party!

Ok so Becky's birthday is here in less than a month! So I decided to throw a party, yep the invite is early, but I wanted to know who was coming soon. Here's the invite:

If you can't read it, it says:
Date: 14th July
Server: Snowcap
Time: 12:00 PM PST
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Why: It's Becky's Birthday Party!
Place: Poly's Igloo
Theme: Blue or Birthday.
NOTE: Yep I know that I spelt Birthday wrong on, Why. Sorrry!
Also I WILL NOT like it if we make new invites -.-
Tell me if you can come at:
Or just comment!
P-P-P-Poly

9 questions/comments/concerns:

Anonymous said...

Aw thanks!!! :) My birthdays the 15th though... :D

OK Gotts go, I'm being harrassed here... thanks though.




Becky*

Anonymous said...

i may come!!

sahana :) said...

i can come! i think

480pie said...

I might come, to early to tell.

:)

Anonymous said...

Yeah, we understand! :)

Thanks anyway!! :D

Joannnnnnnna said...

Darn...I can't come....sry! It would be about 4am for me!!!! Wah!

~J~

Chips1010 said...

luv 2 come!

Hiltonkid said...

ill try to come. but..... HAPPY BIRTHDAY BECKY!!!

Anonymous said...

Seriously, thanks guys!

JoJo, I'll try to find a suitable time s yu can come if you want..? How 'bout it?

:)



I AM MEANT TO BE SLEEPING!!! :D Byee.



Becky*