Welcome To CPKS!

Saturday, January 23, 2010

The Internet Is Retardedly Stupid

Okay, well...

I typed Define:Ergonomic into Google. When you do that it actually comes up with definitions - google trick! :D
So I typed it in and it said...

of or relating to ergonomics
wordnetweb.princeton.edu/perl/webwn


The page of definitions is:

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&rls=com.microsoft:en-gb:IE-Address&rlz=1I7DSGI&defl=en&q=define:ergonomic&ei=tzdbS5-8DdOSjAeix8GcAg&sa=X&oi=glossary_definition&ct=title&ved=0CAcQkAE

Long link. :)

Yeah thats how stupid "Princeton" is.

And today, I learnt that the name CARLSON actually means Carl's Son. :D It made me laugh seriously. I cracked up. :D

Becky*

PS: WE BRITISH SAY TROUSERS! NOT PANTS! Well, we say pants. But it means "underpants" and only gay people say UNDERPANTS here. Well, thats not technically true. But yes. Trousers.

0 questions/comments/concerns: