Welcome To CPKS!

Friday, January 22, 2010

Stupid. Messed-Up. Retarded.

The second sidebar nor the bottom one is showing up on this laptop. Luckily, I don go on it, only once a week. :) But, yeah. No chatbox...no linky thingy with linky thingys to each posty thingys. :( AHHH. I'm quite sad. Depressed. Mournful.

OK WELL WHAAAATEVER!!!
Good DAY to you sir!

Becky*

6 questions/comments/concerns:

Anonymous said...

the last time I checked retarded didn't mean stupid. it's a demeaning slur that offends people with special needs. isn't that enough to make you stop using it?

Becky* said...

Excuse me but I didn't say it meant stupid. I'm not some kind of low-life who goes round insulting people. And I have a right to use it because I am disabled myself. So can you try to not judge me please.

H4NNAH said...

I bet he knows so much because he has no life so he spends all his time reading facts and correcting people's blogs.

H4NNAH said...

I bet he knows so much because he has no life so he spends all his time reading facts and correcting people's blogs.

H4NNAH said...

oops double comment.

Anyway, last time *I* checked, hsmhore means high school musical whore.

Becky* said...

hahaaaa in britain it has a completely different meaning. yuopui FGASGHGHOPTY. grr. (that was to the singing whore.)