Welcome To CPKS!

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Twitter Apps

My Echofon app just broke so I just spent ages looking through others. So I thought I'd post...

My favorite Twitter apps for iPhone & iPod Touch...

If you like simple and basic or if you're a beginner, use Twitterfon.
Twitterfon was created by the same people who created Mozilla Firefox. It's really simple and has everything you need. It's set out like Epic Pet Wars (lol) and has Home (Tweets by everyone you follow), Mentions (Tweets TO you or mentioning you), Search (Search for people or look at the passing Twitter Trends) and moreeee! You can retweet reeeeally easily. Just tap the tweet and click Retweet.

I'm loving complicated. TwitBird. It has everything!! You can just click the home button and switch from one account to the other - really easy. It has everything Echofon has, and more. You can retweet, search, view lists, go on multiple accounts, upload pictures, edif profile, lalalaaa!!!

If your more of a person who goes with the popular apps or maybe you just CANNOT be bothered to search through more apps (Transalta.), then use Twitterific. I hate it. It annoys me. It retweets retardedly and its just not set up very well.


I've also tried TweetDeck. I didn't like it, it's jusr TOO basic. It's good for lonely people...

*

0 questions/comments/concerns: