Welcome To CPKS!

Friday, December 25, 2009

CHRISTMAS DAY!!

IT'S CHRISTMAS DAY!

I got:
Snoopy pajamas;
Microwavable teddybear (keeps you warm!);
TWILIGHT HOODIE (I know your jealous, Arisu...);
TWILIGHT KEYRING(!!!);
Hand creams which smell like different fruit;
Mars & Friends pack (2 Mars and 1 Twix, Snickers, Maltesers, MilkyWay);
iPod Touch stylus (special squishy nib.);
Pink FLUFFY scarf;
Pink FLUFFY dressinggown (WTH I don't even like pink..but they rock!);
Plastic umbrella (INDESTRUCTABLE!!!!);
Twenty pounds (Sam as like 32 dollars);
GIANT TWILIGHT POSTER (Ahhh! I love it!).
Fluffy penguin with EXPANDABLE LEGS! :)

TWILIGHT POSTER! Just a big picture of Robert Pattinson and it says "What choice have I? I cannot live without you but I will not destroy your soul..."
My sister got a GIANT J.L.S. poster. It's lush but mine is better. She also got a Framed THREE DIMENSIONAL TWILIGHT POSTER WITH HOLOGRAMS...she's so lucky.
Twilight Hoodie: says Twilight in gems on the front and back and it says BITE ME on the hood. HAHA IM LOOOOVING IT! (McDonalds!)
Twilight bag clip: Cullen crest!! Lion, lamb, crystal (plastic :P) heart.


I just want to say MEEERRRYYY CHRRIISTMASSSS to eveerrryyyone coz, y'no, I'm cool and all. And here it is in a cool font:
I'm going to my dad's later to get some more presents...I don't think I'll bother posting them. But I'm getting an iPod Touch, defo. :)
I bought everyone there a PS3 game (Transformers: Attack/Revenge of the something!! EXCITING!) but I put that it was to my brother but...it's for everyone!

My microwavable teddy bear is amazing. "Scented gently with lavender..." If you still if you start choking. Trust me we've all done it! :P


Becky*

2 questions/comments/concerns:

Anonymous said...

I heart transformers.!!!!

And I have an ipod touch.. the internet is a peice of crash tho.

Becky* said...

lol my internet is amaaaazing. Such good signal. :) B-)