Welcome To CPKS!

Saturday, December 26, 2009

Christmas is Over...

Christmas is finally over...
My whole list of presents:
iPod Touch which I called Chip (short for Chippington), Set of scented hand cream - honeysuckle, wild rose and bluebell, nail varnish set, chocolate variety pack with Mars, Maltesers, Snickers, Milky way and Twix, Snoopy pajamas which say "SLEEPING IS AN ART - SNOOPY", penguin with expandable legs, Pink scarf, pink microwavable teddy bear, Twilight hoodie, Twilight keyring with the Cullen crest and lion and lamb charms, Giant 1m x 0.5m Robert Pattinson poster quoting Twilight, iPod touch stylus with special squishy nib made to feel like your finger, Microwavable BUNNY WABBIT, Scented raspberry set (not edible :P), Plastic wind-proff umbrella (Oh YES!), Money, LG Viewty phone, pajamas which say "Love, Love, Sleep" :s, My own account on my dad's Mac, Another chocolate variety pack, A short puffy dress, two pink fluffy dressing gowns (one with leapord print), and maybe something else I can't remember... :)

(I added unnecessary details to make my list look longer)


I hope everyone had an AMAZING Christmas because I did! :P

Becky*

0 questions/comments/concerns: