Welcome To CPKS!

Saturday, December 26, 2009

Like BREAKING NEWS to Becky...
*Ahem*
I don't like R-Patzzz anymore :( No offence but I hate how everyone calls him Edward... HE ISN'T EDWARD! :@
I'm like in love with a fictional character <3



See why does their Edward look like R-Patzzz? :-/ -_-
Anywhoo Sian wants to be let outside a second so tara!

P.S. Becky did you text me? It said something like 'wasssssuuuuuuuuppppp :)'
I had no credit to text back... :D

P.P.S HOORAY FOR iPOD TOUCHES!

3 questions/comments/concerns:

Becky* said...

YOU DOUCHEBAG! HOW COULD YOU?!!!

And no I didn't text you coz you said your number wasn't working and I wasn't sure if you'd changed it or not so I just ignore you. Anyway, I need your number again I have a new phone and sim card. :)

Becky*
YES HOOOORRAHHHH FOR IPOD TOUCHESSS!!

Arisu said...

Lol my friend got Robsessed :D :-/

Becky* said...

Umm I'm gunna email you my phone number. :)