Welcome To CPKS!

Saturday, December 26, 2009

What I got ... :D

Everyone was posting what they got for Christmas so it's my turn! :D

Guitar Hero 4: I am an amazing drummer and apparently an amazing singer too... Becky will understand why this comes a shock to me. Ahem, me and my singing voice aren’t that good... :-/

Scribblenauts: This game rocks! You can bring ANY word from the dictionary (except rude ones! :P) and you use them to solve puzzles! It’s so fun ‘cuz you can make stuff fight each other, e.g. Girl VS Boy, Mermaid VS Vampire, Emo VS Goth (Emos FTW!) and loads more! Also you can put stuff ontop of each other. Yesterday I had a unicycle, with a panda riding the unicycle, with me riding the panda, with a panda riding me, a top hat on the panda, a plank of wood on the top hat and a diver on the plank of wood... xD So in total that was: Unicycle>Panda>Me>Panda>Top Hat>Plank>Diver! Wooop!

Uggs,

Polaroid Pogo: This printer that uses Bluetooth so I can Buetooth my phone pictures to it... It’s small and portable! Also it doesn’t run on ink, ‘cuz it uses this special heat paper or something so it can just print straight onto them... :D Oh and if you peel the back of them they become stickers! :D It’s one of the best printers :D

PARAMORE POSTER: It’s amazing, the whole band lying on a road in the middle of nowhere... :D I wanted the Blink182 poster aswell but my older brother got that >.< >Skinny Jeans,

Shirts,

Skinny Jeans,

Make up :) Light colours though because I have VERY light skin so I have to use super lighty light colours so its looks natural :)

Curious: Britney Spears Perfume: It smells LUUUUSH and the bottle is amazing! :D It’s on my dressing table next to me Gwen Stephanie: Hara Jaku Lovers! :D (Hara Jaku: Lovers’ bottle rocks too!)

Cardigan: It’s a really nice one, its so cool ^_^

Bobbles :D

Chocolate,

Bath Bombs: I have 2 of 'um! :D KABOOOOM -- Teehee ^_^

Soap,

Toothbrush: This isn't any toothbrush! It's used by... DENTISTS! (like no waaay! :P)

Money: I’m hoping to buy Sims 3 with it, and I’ll still have money left over – yay!

It rocked I was playing monoply with my family (teehee) and my Aunty (You knows the one Bex!) was accusing everyone of cheating and we were laughing alot. We were the bankers :D

2 questions/comments/concerns:

Becky* said...

HARAJUKU LOVERS BOTTLE IS AMAZING! I got "G" it smells like coconut and flowers. :) And Curious is the same as Fantasy but blue (I think) and yes, it rocks.

Is it a Braun brush??

Yes I do know the one and YOU CANT SING YOU SUCHHHH. (Pronounce CH like ACH!)

:)

Becky*

Arisu said...

Yeah I have G too I think...
It looks like Gwen right? Like blonde with the bow?
And yes it smells of coconuts