Welcome To CPKS!

Monday, December 7, 2009

Okay... (:

Okay so, my oher acount somehow got deleted but this one hasnt been deleted mwahahaa! So I posted my (moderated) comments and after this post, I'll invite myself back!

Anyway, in reply to Transalta, my suggestion for "CP" is...

COOKIE PORTAL!



To explain this, I will write a little paragraph explaining basicly what a cookie is. And I mean computer cookies although food cookies are great too...

"A cookie is something that a website sends to your computer which helps it load the page. Cookies are used by sites like iGoogle where you can customize the page however you like it and it'll always (most of the time) be there because the cookie saves what you put on the site. Cookies. Are. Cool. :)"


Anyway, I'm not gunna explain what portal means. You can just serch that one yourself - the only reason I wrote the cookie one was because it's haard to find an understandable definition online... :)

Heh.

Yup so, everyone ignore my comments saying to invite me back because I did that myself...well I'm going to anyway.. :P


Yeah whatever bye...

Becky*

0 questions/comments/concerns: