Welcome To CPKS!

Sunday, December 27, 2009

I'm late for the party? Crud.

Well, I want to tell you what I got!!

  • Humanoid CD
  • Tokio Hotel sweatshirt
  • Harajuku girl-- Music! (idk how you spell that!)
  • HARVEY SEATBELT BAG! YES!
  • Coach shoes
  • Shoes you write on... like converse but not at the same time.
  • ROSETTA STONE GERMAN!
  • A mirror and the letter M with random things on it (confetti, magnets, arrows... LIKE A COLLAGE! lolz)
  • Sims 2 (i personally like it better than sims 3)
  • Video camera (one of the awesome ones)
  • DVD player
  • A thing on how you play the guitar (I gotsta learn!)
  • MANY hoodies *my luff*
  • The musical RENT and Ghostbusters two on DVD
  • Romeo & Juliet in a modern- translated version
  • Ugly Betty on DVD
  • 100 DOLLAHS! OH YESS!
  • CANDIE!
And that's it. :-)
Picasso

0 questions/comments/concerns: