Welcome To CPKS!

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Contest ??

Hey pplz! Okay, I have been thinking lately in making CPKS more fun! I mean, not to say CPKS isn't fun, it's just awesomeness! But lets make it x100 fun! 


The contest would be like you have to come up with a short paragraph about CPKS about what we do in CPKS, do you like blogging here, your experience and stuff. No racial language, no cursing and stuff. 

There would be a prize and that I need to discuss with Tranzi. I was thinking if the winner would have the privileges of being an admin here? But if it's that case, only authors here would be only allowed to join (which would make more people to join CPKS

So yeah..if Tranzi and the rest agrees to have a Contest, I'm gonna create a form and put it up so you guys can fill in and send to me and I will decide the winner. Tranzi, you can also decide. I will make a secreettt chat site so we can discuss online. But please, don't tell the rest! 

If you don't want to join, it's an acception for you to see our secret site, but don't bleat it around, I mean it! Or I will move the site, not letting you know, HAH! *emo me T.T* 

Agreeee ppl??

2 questions/comments/concerns:

sahana :) said...

WHOLEY COW GUESS WHAT? BOTH CPKS AND CHOCOMINTISLAND ARE GETTING MORE COMMENTS VIEWERS AND FOLLOWERS B/C OF ALL THE FIGHTING!!!!! ISNT THAT COOL AND WEIRD!!!! :)

MaddieILY said...

That's what happened on Icarly! That's a freak accident!